Directory Opus 12.2 Build 6109
Directory Opus Review:
Are you feeling that the Windows explorer is not offering you everything that you want in a file manager? Do you want to have access to the Windows Explorer that will do everything that Windows explorer offers and also has a host of other attractive features? Well, Directory Opus is the file manager that you need to be a complete replacement for the Windows Explorer on your computer.
What Is It?
The Directory Opus is one that can completely and effectively replace your Windows explorer. It is a double pane file manager that offers more or less the same interface that you experience when using the Windows Explorer, but the application has a lot more features than what you get from the Windows Explorer. This makes this software a more efficient file manager than the popular Windows Explorer. This application gives you the freedom to personalize anything you want right from the user interface layout to right-click options. The program does not just come with a lot of file management features, but is one that has additional tools to sync folders, split files, renames files in batches, burn CD/DVDs and many more.
- Use this program to quickly and effortlessly sort, search, filter and group the folders in your computer.
- Offers single or dual pane file display.
- Full replacement of the Windows Explorer is possible using the Unique Explorer Replacement feature.
- Multiple tabs can be kept open and switched between easily with the help of folder tabs feature.
- FTP file support with batch renaming, viewing and editing file metadata, duplicate file finder and archive formats in Zip, RAR and 7Zip.
- You can also color code your files and folders.
- You can fully customize the GUI layout to suit your needs.
- Multi-threading feature ensures that you do not have to wait for one operation to finish to start the next one.
The Directory Opus is a very good application that can completely replace the Windows Explorer and software written with Explore in mind will also work fine with the Opus. It offers very good search and renaming tools and you can easily transfer all the settings to another computer.
The Directory Opus is a very powerful tool that has many productivity features like dual pane viewing, batch renaming of files, split files and search options. The program comes with a modern design and multi-threading features and is a complete replacement for Windows Explorer.
Changes on the new version:
Full support for high-DPI (e.g. 4K and 5K) monitors.
Redesigned Rename dialog, with new features like:
- A unique macro recorder, which lets you perform complex batch renames without regular expressions.
- Enhanced scripting capabilities.
- Better handling of recursive renames and filename clashing.
- An Apply button which lets you perform multiple renames without closing the dialog...
Directory Opus Reviews (Add your review!)
Watch the video for Directory Opus:
Add your review!